IRMAC General Meeting
Data Management Controls and the GDPR
Enforcement of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) begins on 25 May 2018.
Is your organization prepared? What data from your organization will be affected?In this seminar, you’ll learn how to:
- What the GDPR is and how it affects participants
- How the GDPR will be enforced and the risks of non-compliance
- The challenge of operationalizing the GDPR requirements
- Translating the regulation into meaningful and actionable data management controls
Deborah Henderson, B.Sc., MLS, PMP, CDMP, CDP, has over 25 years in data and information management, consulting to many sectors across North America, and coordinating experts across the globe in best community practices in IT. She is Senior Editor of the DAMA-DMBOK2 and Program Manager of the DAMA-DMBOK since 2005. Recent work has been in GDPR regulation tactical responses from a data perspective.
- Deborah Henderson, GDPR Data Management Controls Readiness
Meeting: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
4:15 p.m. Registration; 4:30 p.m. Start; Expected finish 6:00 p.m.
Location: The Albany Club, 91 King Street East (near King/Yonge subway), Toronto, ON M5C 1G3.
No advance reservations are required to attend this presentation.
Attendance is free for IRMAC members. A guest fee of $30 applies to non-members. For your convenience, guest fees can now be made, in advance, online using credit cards.